Get your passport photos here
UNM Passport Center can also take your foreign passport and visa photos
A recent photograph is required with each U.S. passport application.
Don’t worry about bringing your photos with you- we can take them here.
- U.S. Passport size 2” X 2”- Set of 2- $15.00.
- Foreign size passport or visa photo- Set of 2- $15.00
- Fee can be paid with check or money order
If you bring your own photos.
- Your photo must be in color.
- Your photo must have been taken within the past six months.
- It must be 2” x 2” in size.
- Have a plain white background.
- Printed on white photo paper.
- You cannot be wearing glasses in your photo.
- It must have a front view of your full face.
- No hats, head coverings, or dark glasses unless a signed statement is submitted by the applicant verifying that the item is worn daily for religious purposes or a doctors’ statement is submitted verifying that the item is used daily for medical purposes.
- Photo must be taken in normal street attire- no uniforms, clothing that looks like uniform or camouflage attire, except in the case of religious attire that is worn daily.
For more information on how to take a great passport photo click HERE.
Excecution, Photo, Copy, and Overnight Shipping Fees Payments
Can now be paid online via touchnet secure payment system
- Do not pay fees until a UNM Passport Agent instructs you to do so
- There is a 4% card transaction fee with each purchase
- Touchnet Marketplace name: GEO Passport Center
- You will still be required to have one check or money order per application for the Passport Fees made out to the U.S. Department of State