THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE PAYMENTS - NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED for U.S. Department of State Fees
1. PASSPORT APPLICATION FEE
- Must be paid with check or money order.
- Make check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of State".
2. EXECUTION FEE - $35.00
- Can be paid with check, money order, or credit/debit card.
- Make check or money order payable to "UNM Global Education Office"
One check or money order must be attached to each individual application.
Fees are Non-refundable.
Temporary or starter checks are not accepted.
Up-to-date fee information is available on Travel.State.Gov's Passport Fees page.
1 set of photos (2 copies) -$15.00
- We can make copies of your documents for you for $1 per page- NO CASH ACCEPTED.
- You will need to submit a copy of both the front and the back of your identification with your Passport application.
Excecution, Photo, Copy, and Overnight Shipping Fees Payments
Can now be paid online via touchnet secure payment system
- Do not pay fees until a UNM Passport Agent instructs you to do so
- There is a 4% card transaction fee with each purchase
- Touchnet Marketplace name: GEO Passport Center
- You will still be required to have one check or money order per application for the Passport Fees made out to the U.S. Department of State