THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE PAYMENTS - NO CASH OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED for U.S. Department of State Fees
1. PASSPORT APPLICATION FEE
- Must be paid with check or money order.
- Make check or money order payable to "U.S. Department of State."
2. EXECUTION FEE - $35.00
- Can be paid with check, money order, or credit/debit card.
- Make check or money order payable to "UNM Global Education Office."
One check or money order must be attached to each individual application.
Fees are Non-refundable.
Temporary or starter checks are not accepted.
Up-to-date fee information is available on Travel.State.Gov's Passport Fees page.
1 set of photos (2 copies) -$15.00
Excecution, Photo, and Overnight Shipping Fees Payments
Can now be paid online via touchnet secure payment system
- Do not pay fees until a UNM Passport Agent instructs you to do so.
- There is a 4% card transaction fee with each purchase.
- Touchnet Marketplace name: GEO Passport Center.
- You will still be required to have one check or money order per application for the Passport Fees made out to the U.S. Department of State.